Access to and use of TechComm International's image and text files and data on this site are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The text, images, and data on the TechComm International (the "Company") Web site (the "Site") are protected by copyright and may be covered by other restrictions as well. The Company retains all rights, including copyright, in data, images, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files (collectively, the "Materials"). Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, the Company.
2. The Company does not warrant that use of the Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Company. For example, some property may be under copyright by other corporations holding rights to these Materials. Such material may not be used in any form; they may not be copied or downloaded without prior permission from the holder of the underlying copyright. Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited.
3. The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
4. The Company does not collect email addresses or other information for any other purpose except its own sole use. Such information is NOT sold, leased or rented or otherwise distributed to any other company or individual.
5. The Company may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © 2003 - TechComm International. All rights reserved.